ATP® Regulatory Libraries
ATP Makes Regulatory Research up to 20x Faster
With the ATP® Regulatory Library Service, research that used to take hours can now be done in seconds. In product tests, ATP regulatory libraries were shown to be up to 20 times faster for finding required information. A complete regulatory solution can contain over 60,000 regulatory publications, and ATP technology makes it easier than ever to locate the specific information required to maintain airworthiness.
Visit our Online Store to Search Libraries Offered from ATP.
An ATP regulatory library subscription, powered by ATP technology, makes your research fast, thorough and simple. That's the value you get when you put the ATP regulatory library service to work for you!
A Comprehensive FAA, EASA and International Resource
With every regulatory library subscription you get the most current and comprehensive information available from ATP, plus the experience and knowledge of our professional staff of IAs, librarians and aircraft documentation experts. ATP regulatory libraries can include the following documents (Click Here for details on individual libraries):
- Airworthiness Directives for engines, propellers and appliances
- Manufacturer Service Bulletins and Service Letters associated with Airworthiness Directives
- Civil Air Regulations (CARs) and Civil Aeronautics Manuals (CAMs)
- FARs: Parts 1-1199, including Rules and Preambles and SFARs
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) - FARs/ADs
- Type Certificate Datasheets and Summary of Supplemental Type Certificates (TCs)
- Maintenance and Flight Operations-Related Advisory Circulars (ACs)
- Selection of FAA Orders and Handbooks with Bulletins
- Commonly Used, Editable FAA Forms and Editable AD Compliance Record
- FAA Airworthiness Directive Indexes
- The Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
- ICAO Publications - Annexes 1-18 and Selected ICAO Manuals
- Joint Aviation Requirements (JARs) - Section 1
- EASA ADs, TCs and Regulations
Desktop or Online Options
ATP regulatory libraries can be accessed with the ATP Aviation Hub™ Online Service, the HubConnect™ App for iPad®, or the NavigatorV™ Desktop Platform. With the ATP Aviation Hub online service, you can access your subscription information from any computer with an Internet connection. The HubConnect App for iPad works in tandem with the ATP Aviation Hub to give you mobile, anywhere, anytime access to your subscriptions. The NavigatorV desktop platform can be installed on your local computer or your company network.
View the infographic: Choose the ATP Service that's Right for You.
Learn More about the ATP Aviation Hub Online Service.
Learn More about the HubConnect App for iPad.
Learn More about the NavigatorV Desktop Platform.
Powerful, Yet Easy to Use ATP® Technology
Developed through a close collaboration with aviation maintenance professionals, ATP® technology is the industry standard for regulatory and compliance information. ATP regulatory libraries leverage this proven technology to deliver intelligent search capabilities designed to streamline your workflow and reduce the cost of maintaining compliance.
- All your ATP maintenance and regulatory libraries are accessed through one integrated platform.
- Powerful search tools allow you to search across all your ATP subscriptions by date, keyword, manufacturer or model.
- ATP's PowerTrak™ indexing system performs searches by any prior manufacturer or model, making it possible to go further than the current Type Certificate holder.
- The Profile and Compliance tool generates compliance records that can be automatically updated with each content revision.
- The LogIT tool lets you record and then later access all documents used in your compliance research.
Be Confident In Your Currency
Revision services included with your annual subscription keep you current and compliant with Federal and EASA aviation regulatory documentation requirements. With the ATP Aviation Hub Online Service, you have immediate access to ATP's most current content. The NavigatorV desktop platform automatically updates your library every day over the Internet, or set a custom schedule to fit your needs. Updates can also be delivered on backup discs in the mail, creating a fail-safe solution for a highly secure revision process. Reporting tools make it easy to track and demonstrate currency.
Valuable, Customer Focused Benefits
All ATP regulatory libraries include ATP's world-class customer support, unlimited access to the ATP University™ Learning Center, and free membership in the AskBob™ Online Community for maintenance professionals. ATP subscribers also have access to daily AD update notices online, and ATP's free daily AD email alert service.
Sign Up for ATP's Free AD Tools
Click here to sign up for ATP's free, daily AD Email Alert Service. The AD Email Alert Service keeps you up to date on the latest airworthiness directives for both large and small aircraft. And, best of all, it's free!
Click Here to see a free online listing of all Airworthiness Directives for the last 60 days.
View The Video
Click Here to see the YouTube video comparing Airworthiness Directives research on FAA.gov with ATP Regulatory Libraries on the NavigatorV desktop platform.
Compare ATP Regulatory Libraries
Click Here to compare the features and content included in ATP Regulatory Libraries.
View Regulatory Libraries in the ATP Online Store
FAA Light Aircraft Libraries - less than 12,500 lbs - Click to View Info »
FAA Heavy Aircraft Libraries - greater than 12,500 lbs - Click to View Info »
FAA Combination Libraries - Large, Small, and Rotor - Click to View Info »
EASA, ICAO and International Regulatory Libraries - Click to View Info »
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Buy Libraries Now
Watch The Video
|Comparison of search with ATP and FAA.gov on YouTube|
Free, Daily AD Email Alerts
Click Here to sign up for ATPs free daily AD email alert service.
View the Latest ADs Online
Click Here to view a listing of all FAA Airworthiness Directives for the last 60 days.
HubConnect™ App for iPad®
View ATP Regulatory Libraries on Your iPad. Learn More »