ATP® Regulatory Libraries
ATP Makes Regulatory Research up to 20x Faster
With ATP® Regulatory Libraries research that used to take hours can now be done in seconds. In product tests, ATP Regulatory Libraries were shown to be up to 20 times faster for finding required information. A complete regulatory solution can contain over 60,000 regulatory publications, and ATP technology makes it easier than ever to locate the specific information required to maintain airworthiness.
Browse Regulatory Libraries In The ATP Online Store
Visit the ATP online store to browse and view all ATP Regulatory Libraries Click Here ».
A Comprehensive FAA, EASA and International Resource
With ATP Regulatory Libraries you get the most current and comprehensive information available from ATP, plus the experience and knowledge of our professional staff of IAs, librarians and aircraft documentation experts. ATP Regulatory Libraries can include the following documents:
- Airworthiness Directives for engines, propellers and appliances
- Manufacturer Service Bulletins and Service Letters associated with Airworthiness Directives
- Civil Air Regulations (CARs) and Civil Aeronautics Manuals (CAMs)
- FARs: Parts 1-1199, including Rules and Preambles and SFARs
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) - FARs/ADs
- Type Certificate Datasheets and Summary of Supplemental Type Certificates (TCs)
- Maintenance and Flight Operations-Related Advisory Circulars (ACs)
- Selection of FAA Orders and Handbooks with Bulletins
- Commonly Used, Editable FAA Forms and Editable AD Compliance Record
- FAA Airworthiness Directive Indexes
- The Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
- ICAO Publications - Annexes 1-18 and Selected ICAO Manuals
- Joint Aviation Requirements (JARs) - Section 1
- EASA ADs, TCs and Regulations
Click Here for details on individual libraries
Powerful, Yet Easy to Use ATP® Technology
Developed through a close collaboration with aviation maintenance professionals, ATP Libraries are the industry standard for regulatory and compliance information. ATP Regulatory Libraries deliver intelligent search capabilities designed to streamline your workflow and reduce the cost of maintaining compliance.
- All your ATP Maintenance Libraries and ATP Regulatory Libraries are accessed through one integrated platform.
- Powerful search tools allow you to search across all your ATP Libraries by date, keyword, manufacturer or model.
- ATP's PowerTrak™ indexing system performs searches by any prior manufacturer or model, making it possible to go further than the current Type Certificate holder.
- ATP Profile generates compliance records that can be automatically updated with each content revision.
- Bookmarks let you record and then later access all documents used in your compliance research.
Use the ATP Aviation Hub Cloud Application to access your subscriptions from any computer with an Internet connection. Additionally, you can install the ATP Aviation Hub Mobile Application for anytime, anywhere access, both online and offline, on any Windows, iOS or Android device.
|Cloud Application||Mobile Application|
Be Confident In Your Currency
Revision services included with your annual subscription keep you current and compliant with Federal and EASA aviation regulatory documentation requirements. With the ATP Aviation Hub cloud application, you have immediate access to ATP's most current content. Reporting tools make it easy to track and demonstrate currency.
Compare ATP Regulatory Libraries
Click Here to compare the features and content included in ATP Regulatory Libraries.
Free AD Tools
Click here to sign up for ATP's free, daily AD Email Alert Service. The AD Email Alert Service keeps you up to date on the latest airworthiness directives for both large and small aircraft. And, best of all, it's free!
Click Here to see a free online listing of all Airworthiness Directives for the last 60 days.
View Regulatory Libraries in the ATP Online Store
FFW — International Aviation Regulatory Library — Learn More »
FFX — U.S. Aviation Regulatory Library — Learn More »
FF6 — U.S. Aviation Regulatory Library for Corporate Operators — Learn More »
FF0 — U.S. Aviation Regulatory Library for Small Aircraft and Rotorcraft — Learn More »
FF1 — IA Professional Library — Learn More »
FFM — IA Professional Plus Library — Learn More »
FUA — Small Aircraft and Rotorcraft Airworthiness Library — Learn More »
Request a Demo
Sign up today to request a demo of ATP Regulatory Libraries.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.