Manage Recurring Defects and Improve the Health of Your Fleet
The ChronicX® solution provides an innovative approach for detecting and managing recurring aircraft defects. It identifies, consolidates, and ranks recurring/ chronic defects, and potential chronics, across aircraft fleets, regardless of the assigned ATA coding.
With the ChronicX solution you will be able to uncover hidden trends such as recurring problems, previously undetected, at both the tail number and fleet-level and emerging failure modes that have not yet reached critical status.
The Value of the ChronicX Solution
ChronicX deploys intuitive graphic presentation tools that help maintenance engineers to properly assign the most costly and critical problems to the appropriate teams, without the labor-intensive task of inspecting large amounts of data.
How the ChronicX Solution Impacts Fleet Health
- Identify recurring defects faster and more accurately
- Detect defect trends automatically
- Improve management of recurring defects
- Improve response to chronics and non-alert chronics
How the ChronicX Solution Impacts Maintenance Control
- Simplify monitoring of problem aircraft and rogue systems
- Increase visibility of maintenance needs
- Respond to recurring defects in near real-time
- Avoid maintenance incidents
- Reduce AOG Risk
- Initiate and track maintenance actions
How the ChronicX Solution Impacts Reliability Groups
- Eliminate manual processing of maintenance reports
- Conform to airline-specific definitions
- View and analyze all your chronics
- Filter chronics by ATA, fleet or individual tails
- Monitor sensitive failures and problem tails
- Track recurring defects
How the ChronicX Solution Impacts Reporting and Audits
- Enhance communication and collaboration in your organization
- Comply easily with regulatory requirements
How the ChronicX Solution Works
ChronicX uses natural language processing and fuzzy logic to analyze maintenance records (MAREPS) and pilot reports (PIREPS) so that maintenance operators and reliability engineers can quickly identify valid repeats and fleet-wide problem areas.
The advanced algorithms within ChronicX identify, consolidate and rank recurring defects across aircraft and engine fleets using text analysis and graphical presentations tolls ton convert historical maintenance data into critical information for both strategic and tactical decision support. By providing the complete repair history for each tail number, with repeat defects highlighted along with failed repair attempts, ChronicX reduces the persistent, repeat repairs that plague aircraft operators and MROs, and reduces unnecessary parts replacements. Beyond identifying defect patterns and incorrect fixes, ChronicX also highlights data entry problems by recognizing misspelled words and incorrect ATA references.
Request a Demo
Sign up for a demo today and learn how the ChronicX solution can support your maintenance operation.