Quickly Isolate the Root Cause of Defects and Performance Issues
The SpotLight® Solution from ATP delivers critical troubleshooting and diagnostic information to call centers and service technicians and collects and shares best practices and field experience.
Used by maintenance technicians and call centers, SpotLight confirms equipment operating conditions, verifies symptoms and isolates defects to arrive at the proper repair procedure.
The Value of the SpotLight Solution
The SpotLight® interactive troubleshooting solution for complex equipment captures field experience and deploys best practices. The SpotLight solution empowers all service and support personnel to consistently perform like experts.
How the SpotLight Solution Impacts Speed, Quality and Cost
- Reduces diagnostic time by 30% to 60%
- Minimizes mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Improves first-time-fix rates (FTF)
- Reduces no-fault-found parts (NFF)
- Increases equipment uptime
- Reduces unscheduled removal rate (URR)
- Improves equipment design and reliability
- Improves dealer support
- Increases customer satisfaction
How the SpotLight Solution Impacts Engineering
- Improves failure reporting and corrective actions (FRACAS)
- Identifies failure modes and root causes (reliability)
- Early warning for emerging failure modes
- Reduces product and service lifecycle costs
- Captures field experience (repairs and performance)
How the SpotLight Solution Impacts Field Service
- Faster diagnosis and repair (uptime)
- Fewer repeat visits (accuracy/quality)
- Just-in-time training and support
- Collaboration and shared expertise
- Accurate and consistent maintenance reports
- Shorter user learning curve
- Quickly deploys best practices
How the SpotLight Solution Impacts Technical Publications
- Faster publishing (creation and revision)
- Standards-based documentation (S1000D, CSDB, etc.)
- Protects critical intellectual property
- Captures knowledge (knowledge retention)
How the SpotLight Solution Impacts Call Centers
- Increases customer self-service
- Faster support calls
- Fewer repeat calls
- Feedback from field
How the SpotLight Solution Works
SpotLight uses diagnostic reasoning technology on top of a knowledgebase of equipment failure modes, symptoms and causes to guide users to the proper solution. Once a solution has been identified, SpotLight seamlessly moves the user from diagnosing the problem to viewing the information needed to make a repair, including maintenance manuals, service bulletins and parts catalogs.
SpotLight captures and consolidates OEM troubleshooting guidance with operational field experience—effectively replacing the traditional fault isolation manual—to allow maintenance teams to monitor, maintain and collaborate on equipment reliability and performance issues.
Request a Demo
Sign up for a demo today and learn how the SpotLight solution can support your business.