Flightdocs, a leader in aviation management software solution joined ATP, a global information services and software solutions company in June 2020. For more on this merger and details on how ATP Flightdocs will continue to deliver powerful, cloud-based software solutions for aircraft maintenance, click here.
BONITA SPRINGS, Florida, Sept. 20, 2018 – Flightdocs, the leading provider of cloud-based aircraft maintenance tracking, compliance, and inventory management services, today announced a series of organizational changes designed to support and promote growth.
Greg Heine has been named President of the company. Heine, who previously served as Chief Operating Officer, will oversee the company’s technology, operations, marketing, sales, and finance and accounting functions. “Greg has been instrumental in the success of the company to date,” said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Rick Heine. “He is the exact right person to lead us forward”, he said, adding that “Greg has managed all facets of the organization, architected our Enterprise product, and negotiated strategic partnerships that will be the base of future growth.”
To accommodate for future growth and continue to innovate the Flightdocs platform, the company also announced the following promotions:
- April Stercula has been named Chief of Staff. She will provide management support to Rick Heine and Greg Heine on administrative, financial and operations activities.
- Mike Winer has been named Chief Financial Officer. Mike has over 35 years of experience within Fortune 20 companies, entrepreneurial entities and private equity portfolio companies. This is his third experience leading Finance & Accounting for a software organization. Mike is a Florida licensed CPA and holds six additional professional certifications.
- Christian Timol, has joined Flightdocs as the Chief Revenue Officer. With over 25 years of experience in software sales and leadership, he will lead the business development and sales organization
- Kent Pickard, a long-time team member at Flightdocs, has been promoted to Vice President of Product Development. In his new role, Pickard will be responsible for the company’s innovative technology functions and department.
- Patrick Davis, previously Web Development Manager, has been named Director of Software Engineering. He will lead the company’s growing team of software engineers.
- Steve Tubbs, a longtime veteran at Flightdocs, has led several functions including Product Manager, has been promoted to Director of Customer Success.
Additionally, the company is proactively recruiting for numerous positions across several departments and functions, including their new Customer Success Department and growing Sales Team.
“We have built an infrastructure to ensure our customers receive the world class service and products they are accustomed to. We are perfectly positioned to support our rapid growth while maintaining our small company agility. 2019 will be a pivotal year with the introduction of new products and entry into new segments of the market.”